In an attempt to get to know the readers better, let me fill you in a bit about myself.
- I turn fifty this year. I am actually looking forward to it. Life should be fun. As Huey Lewis said: “We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time!”
- I have two grown daughters and four and a half grandchildren. The half being a new grandson due in Sept.
- I am not domestic. So the chances of seeing any recipe posted by me is slim to none.
- I read a great deal, mostly nonfiction. I am a sucker for anything new on business, blogging, writing, or autism.
- I am on a continual quest for the perfect office/studio organizing system. See eBook “Controlling Creative Clutter”.
- My office is in a small home I share with my husband, two dogs and a cat. I dream of having a rustic historic building found in most all of rural America.
- I am VERY introverted. I need time alone in order to function well. So the item #6 is not practical in that it would most likely require me to be available to the public.
- I don’t eat as well as I should, nor do I often exercise on purpose. I tell myself I will get back to running. But sitting in front of the computer, easel or with a book almost always wins out.
So there you have it: A fifty year old out of shape hermit that paints, writes and blogs. And I am sure some would say a twisted sense of humor. It will surly rear its head before long!