In June I had a small exhibit in a Co-op Gallery in Chanute, Kansas. This time I remembered to take a few pics during and not just afterwards :0)
See you in 2014!
Have A Safe and Happy Holiday Season :0)
In an ongoing effort to be organized and prepared, I have created a Blogging Notebook for myself. In case you are curious, and why wouldn’t you be curious? (Insert sarcastic expression here)
It includes the following:
- 3 Pocket insert – 1. For goals (traffic and content, among other things) 2. Scrap paper/small notebook (thin moleskin type)/pen and highlighter. 3. Random notes in topic section
- Monthly Calendar – Broad view of editorial plans.
- Weekly Calendar – Break down of the week ahead.
- To-Do Lists – Ongoing without any set time frame.
- Topics – Outlines for series and notes for upcoming posts.
- Blog Topic Forms – Helps me see I am meeting goals with each post.
- Contests – Possible giveaways
- Advertisements – Information on who, when, where and necessary steps.
- SEO Information – Record of where I am and ideas on how to improve and get where I want.
- Product Reviews – Ideas on upcoming reviews – once blog is better prepared.
For some people this may be overkill. For me it is a place to start and see how it goes. :0) With it all in one place I can easily grab it as I am headed out the door.
Getting the new year rolling along. Made new brochures, ordered more art supplies, touched up work for, and hung a small exhibit.
After touching up the edges of the oil pieces, they were left for a few days to dry before hanging. I had them all over my work area.
……more paintings with wet edges.
Hung a small show, in local gallery.
I sent a “heads up” email to everyone that mentioned on facebook they were interested in setting up commissions this year. If you are interested and we didn’t get an email sent to you, drop us a line!
Next week = Images of new paintings. 🙂