Sale Ends July 22nd
Pay with PayPal and download immediately! Be sure to check your email attached to your PayPal account.
“Controlling Creative Clutter: Organizing the Artist’s Studio”
Unlike authors of other organizing books, Diane is not a professional organizer, nor someone professing to have all the answers. Rather she is someone that has worked as an artist for over 20 years, and has faced the challenges that that entails. Within the pages of this publication, she shares what she has learned works for her, and will help get you to stay organized and still have time to create!
You Will Discover:
- How to create an organizing system that works for YOU
- How to decide what to keep and what to let go of
- What to do with items you no longer need
- Use your work space to inspire creativity and productivity
- How to keep your workspace presentable, even while in the middle of a project
Almost seventy pages of tips, worksheets and information on organizing, to help you get your studio or work area together and keep it that way. As a working artist, Diane knows how difficult it can be to have materials take over a work space.