Today was spent boxing up all the work that is ready for a show that will be hung Monday. I also updated inventory lists and made sure marketing materials are up to date. There are still three paintings I could not pack up as they are still drying in some fashion. But they will be ready to go and walk out the door by Monday.
Below are two items that will be included.
So the big question now, what is next?
- Well hopefully I will have some sales (or LOTS!) at the exhibit, perhaps line up some more commission pieces?
- Then to line up more exhibits over the next year. There are some small galleries in the area I have not shone in for years so perhaps at least one will be on the agenda.
- I now have ties in Wichita so I need to look that direction for possible opportunities. I keep thinking KC also, but Wichita is calling me.
- I also need to have reproductions made: Something else I have not looked into for years.
- Finish writing that book, the one that I now have a multitude of notes on from research!
But for now, I need to get this studio back into shape. Every surface in here is covered with books, photos, notes and painting supplies. Then I want to just sit down and knit for a few days, without interruption. To clear my head and further challenge the analytical part of my brain…..while eating chocolate. Who knows maybe I will design a thing or two while I am at it. :0)