Artist's E-Books to Support and Inspire Creativity
*All images and words copyright of Diane Dobson-Barton dba as Barton Studio 2002-2007
Home / Shop / Free Articles
How to Clean a Pasta Machine
Model used in demonstration is an Atlas.
How often you need to do this will depend on how often you use your pasta machine.
Disposable pre-moistened wipes
Pliers to loosen nuts
1. Begin by gathering the necessary supplies.
2. Remove the screws from the two feet on the bottom. There are four screws here total.
3. Once they are off, take the screws out of either side on the main body. Take note of where the screws came out of – especially the first time you do this.
see how the rollers and other parts go together.
7. Once you are happy with your cleaning, you need to begin putting it all back together.
8. I find that making sure one side is all where it needs to be, and gently putting everything in-line for the other side helps. However, it is nearly impossible to get it all perfect the first time. The best thing you can do is to coax each part gently into the panel as you go. It could take a little practice, and you may need to have a third hand to help you the first time. But after you put it back together once, it is a breeze!
9. Screw all the nuts and screws back where they came off.